The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome. I'm only new too. But I have found this a great place to read other peoples stories. You will love it. I was type 2 since 2004. But one month ago I went on insulin coz I was naughty and didn't look after it. I am looking after it now thou.

Sent from Lisa's iPhone using Diabetes App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. I'm only new too. But I have found this a great place to read other peoples stories. You will love it. I was type 2 since 2004. But one month ago I went on insulin coz I was naughty and didn't look after it. I am looking after it now thou.

Sent from Lisa's iPhone using Diabetes App
II

Good for you! That's a good feeling.
I was diagnosed after I had a hear transplant, and am insulin dependent. I did
Pretty good and stayed stable until I got cancer in 2010. I went through the chemo/radiation ok but my blood sugar and A1c have stayed too high. I haven't been to successful in getting them back down, and am looking for some information

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
:welcome: from me too!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well . . . . .

. . . . we're glad you are here too! This is a great place to find support, comfort (for fears and concerns), and valuable resources and the experience of people who have already been there, tried that, and done that!

Welcome,

Pastor Paul :amen:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I've been a type 2 diabetic since 2006
Hello jamus and :welcome: to the forum! There is a wealth of information to be found here. Read what interests you and if you can't find what you are looking for just do a search. I hope you have time to visit often and take care!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jamus . . . sounds like you've about been through the wringer, and yet you've lived to tell about it. Whatever we can do to help you get back on track, is what we're here for.

Thank you for joining us - it's always great to meet new friends. :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANK YOU,
I am already feeling like I found a home
Hopefully I may be able to help someone sometime

G

·
welcome Jamus :) You sound like you've had it tough the last few years. :hug: I'm sure you'll find us a chatty bunch... we're always happy to share and offer info/advice based on our experiences. It's not always easy having diabetes... and having other illnesses just makes it a bit harder to manage I reckon. Look forward to hearing your experiences.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts