The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Not sure I've had a chance to greet you, mep . . . so I'll hijack Chris' thread for a second to say hello & welcome. Really glad to have you join us . . . I've been away for the holidays & need to catch up with all my new friends! It's been wonderful to return & find many new active members! Yay! :D

hi Chris... I'm a newbie to this site too. It's good to know there are others experiencing same thing or similar... sharing experiences & knowledge helps I reckon. I'm not sure why I didn't think of these forums before? I'm not usually a forum person.... but I think I'm hooked. hehe. Welcome! I'm not T1 like you, although T2 requiring insulin (coz I've had it 12 years now & pancreas worn out a bit). I inject insulin 4 times daily... know what you mean by hypo's... although I can't imagine I've ever been 1.9 knowlingly... I've had the slurred speech & all a couple of times though. I know someone who is T1 and has a pump like you're saying... I heard they're damn expensive... but worth it. Hopefully you can obtain one soon to help better manage your BGLs. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.