The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just joined your forum because my husband and I are just getting to know a bit about diabetes. We have questions buzzing in our heads, and would like to be connected to people who have experience - it does not seem too predictable to us right now. However we are happy for the opportunity to learn and get healthier!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi There Helen: :)

The more, the merrier. Is it you or your Husband that has Diabetes? Sorry, to hear of the diagnosis. What Type of Diabetes does either of your have? At least now though we know how to control this Monster as long as a Person is willing to learn and make the effort. So much has changed through the years and it'll change again. This is a Very complicated disease and unfortunately since everyone is different therefore no one has all the same experiences although some are Very similar. It is like a puzzle that you have to experiment with to find all the right pieces for the Person with Diabetes.

Yes, I'm sure that you both have tons of questions. There is quite a bit of info here to read. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We will do our Best to answer them for you or give you a link that will directly answer your question. Welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts