The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI!! My name is Claire, I'm 22, and I was diagnosed with Type 1 last August. I just started the pump about 2 weeks ago! And I really like it! I am from Florida and I am about to graduate from Florida State University, GO NOLES!! I am happy to be here and see other diabetics and be able to comfortably ask questions. I know I am not an expert (yet!) but I would love to try and help anyone with questions or concerns they have too. Have a great day! :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hello Sugarsweet: Welcome! :)

Now that's an appropriate name for a Diabetic. :D So what do you think about Diabetes so far? Had you heard about this disease before you were dxd.? Most of the world sadly still doesn't get it.

Great that you got into University. What are you taking there?

Oh you're on a pump. What kind is it? How is it treating you so far? My Husband asked me again if I wanted one. I said, "No" again. I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. Anyways...

Sure you're Welcome to help answer some questions if you can.

I Love to dance too. Always did. Great exercise. You have a Great one too. :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Hello Sugarsweet :), Nice to meet you and I see that you have just met Terrie as she is a sweet girl and I am shure that you are too.
I have had this now for 37 years and have seen some changers in my time and it's good to see better insulins these days and also research too as we are so close to a cure. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts