The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Andria and I"m 27 y/o. I was diagnosed with Type 2 in April 2007. I haven't been controlling my diabetes as well as I should, so I'm hoping that being here and getting some pointers will help me get better at it.

I'm currently taking Levermir and Novolog.

I look forward to getting involved and learning a lot here.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
My name is Andria and I"m 27 y/o. I was diagnosed with Type 2 in April 2007. I haven't been controlling my diabetes as well as I should, so I'm hoping that being here and getting some pointers will help me get better at it.

I'm currently taking Levermir and Novolog.

I look forward to getting involved and learning a lot here.
Hello and :welcome: to the forum. Come on in and sit down and get comfortable :couch2:. There is a wealth of information on here so read what interests you. If you can't find what you are looking for just use the search function box on the forum page. I hope that you have time to visit often and take care!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello & welcome, Andria. You sure have caught us at what we do best - supporting & helping each other navigate the mysteries of diabetes. :) Thank you for joining us and I hope to see you here a lot.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi :) welcome, poke around, there's plenty of info. Funny tidbits, stories, ideas, by the bucket load are all around.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Andria! You've come to a great place for information and support! Welcome! :D

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Hi coop .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts