The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. My name is Craig, I'm a 50 year old male with type 2. I was diagnosed in 2001. I do pretty well with BG control most of the time, I just need to exercise more and lose weight. Catch-22, I also have chronic heart failure and an implanted pacemaker. But I'm still trying.

Looking forward to meeting some new people and maybe learning a thing or two.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello Craig . . . welcome to DF. Where there's a will, there's a way - if you can even just walk a little every day, that's enough. One of our guys lost over 100# by walking. I don't exercise enough either, and walking is about all I can do.

Sure is good to meet you . . . hope you can visit us often & get better acquainted. This is one friendly bunch, I gotta tell ya! ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Craig . . . welcome to DF. Where there's a will, there's a way - if you can even just walk a little every day, that's enough. One of our guys lost over 100# by walking. I don't exercise enough either, and walking is about all I can do.

Sure is good to meet you . . . hope you can visit us often & get better acquainted. This is one friendly bunch, I gotta tell ya! ;)
Thanks Shanny. I was spending alot of time at another forum, but grew tired of the constant board changes (not for the better), and lack of participation. Looking forward to a better community here.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Hi Craig, Welcome to the Forum. It's great that you've been able to manage your BGs well for 10 years. Hope you visit more often and share your experiences on your diabetes control with us...

Tony

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi, Craig. On this forum, it is possible to learn something new every day. Some of our members have delved very deep into the subject of diabetes and are willing to share that knowledge. With 10 years experience, I am sure you have much to share, too, and we look forward to that. Welcome to the forum.

Froggie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts