The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there im deb from canada just found this site on my iphone and love it..been a diabetic 30 years now and now im pumping and love it !!! cool chicks pump !!! looking forward to meeting others and chatting

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome Deb!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you're here. Hope you find that we are a great community helping each other out.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
hi there im deb from canada just found this site on my iphone and love it..been a diabetic 30 years now and now im pumping and love it !!! cool chicks pump !!! looking forward to meeting others and chatting
Hello and :welcome: to the forum. I am glad that you found us, you have alot of experience with diabetes. We have alot of information here on the forum. Read what interests you and if you can't find something, just do a search on the forum page in the white box. I hope you have time to visit often and take care!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome, I'm new here today too.
Hello and :welcome: to the forum. Please tell us more about your diabetes and how you manage it. I hope you have time to visit often and I hope you will feel comfortable here.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
:welcome: from me too! Canada ROCKS!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome Deb! I am also from Canada. I live in Alberta. I'm fairly new here, as well. You will find everyone here very helpful and very supportive.

Sandy

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Deb, I hope you are doing very well with your type 1 after 30 years. I was diagnosed in 1945, when I was 6, and am very healthy. Pumps are wonderful! I have pumped only 4 years. How about you?

G

·
Welcome Deb :) I'm type 2 on insulin, although injecting. Glad you've found this forum and I'm sure you have loads of experience to share with us. Keep us posted with how you're doing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts