The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: Hi, everybody....!!!
I am 51 years old, height 175 cm , weight 75 kg. At the beginning of 2007 it looked my weight start to drop month by month, until 60 kg in five month, very thin yeah????!
On May 2007, I have a general check up and consult to my docter, and I had been diagnosed as diabetic type 2. My blood sugar was 260, two hours after meals.
I have a tight diet since May 2007 till Jan 2008, but I did not get a significant result, my sugar blood still 230, two hours after meals.
Eight of twelve of my families have diabetes mellitus (DM) type 2. My mother have DM since she was young.
Now I am having Indonesian Herbal, it seems my blood sugar become normal.
The lastest my blood sugar checked is 133 two hours after meals.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi Ruslan: :)

Welcome! It's always sad when someone is dxd. with Diabetes but it is also a Good thing because soon after a Person can learn about Diabetes and the steps to get his/her sugars under control.

Wow! You certainly have many Family members who have been dxd. with Diabetes. It's Great to see that you have taken charge of your condition.

I eat small portion meals as many do along with exercise which everyone needs anyway and Insulin also. It works Good to keep our sugar levels in the decent range. Many others are Very Happy using low-carb meals and exercises.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi ruslan

welcom, i am also very new here.
i hope you get yourself under controle.
you are the same lenhgt and weight as me.
But i live in europe.....have you what we call brittle diatetes?
Thats is what i have.......difficult to have your diabetes under contole?

gr ria

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I consumed the herbal, I dont have to take any diet or exercise, but my blood sugar still normal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hai ruslan...congratulation..... your blood glucose under control. your right combination diabetes diet, exercise, taking diabetes drugs very powerfull for diabetes treatment cause diabetes very progresive...you must control your blood glucose regularly, and general check up to prevent complication next time. carefull and make sure that your supplement with no side effect for your kidney...god luck!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts