The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Ella Almeda from Manila. I was diagnosed with diabetes right after my delivery to our one and only child. My son is 2 years old now. I was diagnosed with dIabetes during my 2nd term of pregnancy that is why I have to used insulin through my tummy.

G

·
welcome Ella :) I'm sorry you found out whilst pregnant... would've been hard to handle both diabetes and a new baby. Were you diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? I'm type 2 and on insulin. Look forward to hearing your experiences.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice to meet u Ella:) there are so many nice and helpful people here for u hon :) I'm a newbie too.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I am Ella Almeda from Manila. I was diagnosed with diabetes right after my delivery to our one and only child. My son is 2 years old now. I was diagnosed with dIabetes during my 2nd term of pregnancy that is why I have to used insulin through my tummy.
Hello Ella and :welcome: I hope you will feel comfortable here. There is a wealth of information on this forum, read what interests you. I hope that you will visit often and take care!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts