The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm 41 and was diagnosed 6 years ago, i am taking pills and insulatard but am still finding things awfully difficult to controll, i seem to have a very good spell for three or four months and then lapse into old habits again, but finding this forum looks like a good place to start so hi everyone and heres to feeling good again.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome to DF, pizza! Sure are glad to have you here . . . it really does make our burdens lighter when we can share them with others who understand.

Thank you for joining us!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Pizza, I knew a diabetic in another support group who called himself "pizzaman". He owned two pizza shops. I don't know how he resisted the pizza. He made pizzas all day long. Welcome to our little support group. Ask all the questions you want. We are here to help.

Richard

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i'm 41 and was diagnosed 6 years ago, i am taking pills and insulatard but am still finding things awfully difficult to controll, i seem to have a very good spell for three or four months and then lapse into old habits again, but finding this forum looks like a good place to start so hi everyone and heres to feeling good again.
Hi !'m 36 and was diagnosed 1 year ago. Its quite shocking when I heard the new but anyway life must go on. I am taking pills and do some diet on what i am eating. I losed my wieght from 94 kg to 78 kg in 4 months, and now it stable. my blood sugar at level 100-150.
I am wondering how to increase my weight without ruin my blood sugar level. Nice to join the forum and hope we can share some expereince each other. ws-jkt-indonesia:cheer2:

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Weislong, welcome to Diabetes Forum! You have done a very good job losing the weight snd your attitude is also very good. I hope you keep working for better control. Good luck to you!

Richard

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Good to meet you, weisiong. Thank you for joining us! I hope you'll visit often & tell us more about yourself & how you manage your diabetes day-to-day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts