The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm Alan n I'm have diabetic since august this year...hopefully can shared anything about diabetic..tqvm

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi all, I'm Alan n I'm have diabetic since august this year...hopefully can shared anything about diabetic..tqvm
Hi Alan,

I hope you learn to manage your diabetes -- that's almost as good as being non-diabetic. I find help in websites such as this one and I have a couple of good books. My favourite is "The Johns Hopkins Guide to Diabetes: for Today and Tomorrow" Saudek, Rubin and Shump. I hope it is of help to other newbies here too. I find Jenny Ruhl's Blood Sugar 101 too radical for me, but i like the conversion chart included.

Also "Diabetes-Blood Sugar-Solutions.com" is a good practical guide.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Personally, I LOVE Blood Sugar 101 ... I feel like Jenny Ruhl saved my LIFE by pointing me toward the right diagnosis, and the right things to do about it!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Alan, I'm glad to meet you and I thank you for joining us. Ask any questions you have about your diabetes and we'll be ready to help you. Visit us often.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
:welcome: from me also!

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Yep, howdy Alan. Just jump right in and ask any questions you have. As I'm always saying, there's no such thing as a dumb question except the one not asked.

Good luck,

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome aboard i am Martina from Burnaby BC Canada i am a type 2 for 6 years and i am on lantus insulin twice a day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts