The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just found this forum.

I am a 42 year old recently dx T2 on metformin. I am a busy homemaker and have been lucky enough to keep my sugars under control. I aged into diabetes from having hypoglycemia for 26 years. I think holding off diabetes for 26 years was a pretty good job.

Right now I am just looking for others like me who have Diabetes in any form to talk over the topics and things that we deal with daily.

My name is Barbie.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still around... just settling in and unpacking things have a lamp in the corner so keep the light on for me! This place looks like it stays pretty busy. Thanks for the warm welcomes.

The metformin hasn't been a problem I am only on about 1,000 mgs right now as I need to be leveled right now my highs only hit about 180 although my lows can go all the way down to 40 so I have to be careful. I have had seizures from lows before I was full blown diabetic as a hypoglycemic of 26 years I am use to the lows pretty much. But that doesn't mean I enjoy them :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.