The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive known i have type 2 diabetes for a few months now and really hadnt done alot about it but im tierd of feeling bad always tierd and its begining to come between me and my husband becouse i dont feel like doing anything i hope to meet alot of people in my shoes friends that can keep me on track :)

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Hi Lindy. Can you tell us a little about your bgs and HbA1c. Have you been put on any medications. Diabetes is a very manageable disease with a few tweaks in diet, exercise and possible medication. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello Lindy! :wave:

Welcome to the forum. You'll feel like family here AND get lots of support & ideas. This site has helped me tremendously already and I've only been here for 3 days!

Reactions: Giaheather

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Welcome, Lindy! This is a great group, so tell us more about yourself as Jwags says and ask anything you want. As Dr. Phil has said, the only dumb question is one not asked.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Hi Linda

Welcome to DF

G

·
welcome Lindy :) it's hard when newly diagnosed as there is so much to take in... you're possibly still in the very emotional stage of it all too. It doesn't take long to figure things out and continually adapt to what your body is telling you. So the best thing to start with is test, test, test to figure out what your body is doing. I'm sure you will find this a great place for support and info. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi Lindy, welcome! Be sure to ask any questions you might have!

Cheers,

Jeremy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts