The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the forums but have joined because I am very interested in what diabetics feel would help them. I also have Type I and use an omnipod to control my diabetes. I was diagnosed back in 2005, and have moved from metformin, to insulin pens, and now to the pump. My glucose roadmap is pretty windy, but I'm trying to keep it all under control and finish up my masters in Computer Engineering. I left a post in "Diabetes Treatment" pertaining to my interest, so please feel free to leave me some input. Nice to meet you all.

Fox

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome to the forum Fox! We are very happy to have you as a member. There is a wealth of information to be found on here. Take care & hurry back!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi. Wow - they treated you with Metformin when you diagnosed as a T1 in 2005? That seems like a bit of a miss. Glad you found your way to insulin. Bet you felt better!

Jen

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard, Fox! Thank you for joining us and I hope you'll visit often. Having you on "our" side searching for better solutions gives morale a boost!

take care & happy researching! :D

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Norman, welcome! many diabetics are misdiagnosed at the beginning. It is good you are typed correctly and are pumping. Good luck with your Omnipod!

Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts