The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm planning on smoking a big pile of ribs for the 4th of July holiday tomorrow. Just looking for a head count to see who all will be here to enjoy them with me and the Mrs.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have plenty of room for all, and the weather is great. And the fishing is fabulous

·
Registered
299 Posts
Where in Alaska? I was in Ketchikan around this time last year.. I've got two granddaughters there (and my son and his wife)....... I'd love to be there now.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am north of anchorage by about an hour, in a town called wasilla. If you know Sarah Palin that is where she is from.

·
Registered
299 Posts
My son hasn't lived in that area - but he's been in Anchorage several times. They were in Stebbins (by Nome) for a couple of years, in Dillingham one year, Barrow 3 years, and now have settled permanently in Ketchikan. I'd love to take an extended vacation and see more of Alaska... I've only seen the Ketchikan area but I want to see more. I also want to see more of those babies!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I know it is kind of last minute but can I still show up? :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well for all of who made it, the ribs were great, a nice veggie tray and good green salad too. you know to accomidate all my diabetic guests. I look forward to next year when even more of you can show up.
ya know few things are more american then a good Bar-B-Que in the summer.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I might have to put this on the schedule!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts