The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to checking with everyone. Hope you all are having a good day so far... Mine has been ok my bs have been 114 fasting 150 after breakfest, 126 before lunch and 161 2 hrs later I just checked again and im back down to 125 not to bad for me it has been much worse. still working on getting even better as we all should be.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I'm glad your bgs are coming down. Just stick with your low carb diet and meds and you should see big differences in bgs soon. I find the lower I can get that 2 hour pp number after meals the lower my fasting will be.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Just wanted to checking with everyone. Hope you all are having a good day so far... Mine has been ok my bs have been 114 fasting 150 after breakfest, 126 before lunch and 161 2 hrs later I just checked again and im back down to 125 not to bad for me it has been much worse. still working on getting even better as we all should be.
At least you didn't have any low-lows today. Have you had a chance to talk to your doc about that?

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
im not, but thats how it goes

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I see the doc today so we will see what happens my fasting this morning was 98 im pleased with it havent had a fasting number like that in forever.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
No I see the doc today so we will see what happens my fasting this morning was 98 im pleased with it havent had a fasting number like that in forever.
Good luck at the doc's office today Heidi! Hope all goes well for you. By the way, nice fasting number! They seem to be coming down for you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you nay I'm excited that they are finally coming down been working very had... Hope things go well with the new doc today.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New doc was very nice said I'm doing well don't need any med changes just some more diet tweeking so she set me up for some diabetic education

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
New doc was very nice said I'm doing well don't need any med changes just some more diet tweeking so she set me up for some diabetic education
be careful. diabetic "educators" are clueless when it comes to real life diabetes management. they only know what theyve been taught.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts