The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
You are certainly making good progress. Here in the US there are many programs that offer a comprehensive education to the newly diagnosed. Maybe there is a similar program in France.

Of course everyone is unique but I have had my best success with increasing my activities. I enjoy my time in the gym because it gets me away from the usual headaches of the job. But it is also valuable because I am finding the fitness I never really had. You might find that a daily walk is good step in the right direction.

Why me? Who knows. But live today for tomorrow and don't look back.

Bryant

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi John,

I have an idiot dog too. I also have three boys who are responsible for walking her - gets me off the hook I guess.

I am envious of your isolated location. We live in a small suburban community near a large city. That's good for health resources and the arts but not much else.

I am new here but from what I see you have a good support group here that can offer plenty of sound advice.

Bryant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.