The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Pat - I will love you forever!!! After all these months, there's finally a sale starting at our local market next week, with their house brand for 69¢ a brick. I'll buy about a dozen, and while I'm using up those, I'll be working on this recipe. Apart from taking time, I can't see that it would be very complicated - y'think?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

·
Registered
741 Posts
ok I have a question...I find cream cheese a bit salty...I know I have a very strong sense of smell/taste...so as an experiment I tried marscapone and wow it was sweeter...no sweetener in it but I think it might be because of the no salt...or am i reaching?

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
ok I have a question...I find cream cheese a bit salty...I know I have a very strong sense of smell/taste...so as an experiment I tried marscapone and wow it was sweeter...no sweetener in it but I think it might be because of the no salt...or am i reaching?
Beats me, Deena . . . the only additions to my store brand, besides the culture of course, are thickeners we're already familiar with - carob bean gum/guar gum/xanthan gum. Not necessarily all at once. And no salt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts