The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
My day was ok.
Nothing too great or too horrible.
Weighed in this morning at 165 (for the third straight week, i seem
To be leveling out at at number)
As usual, no appetite and i will force down some food in about 90 minutes.

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Thank heaven you're leveling off . . . that's over 100# you've lost! Plenty thin for as tall as you are. We really don't want you to dry up & blow away! ;) Excellent progress, Eric. You're amazing!
Thank You for your kind words Shanny!

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Having an ok day so far. Im heading into work.
Feeling sort of blah today, just overall blahness :/

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
having an OK day today. didnt sleep all that much. it was nice out today for my walk. made some small burgers on the bbq this afternoon for lunch (and leftovers for the next few days).

got something in the mail yesterday that has me kinda down. my insurance company had a rep send me a letter saying that they'd like to talk to me about my "cronic illness"

kind of hit home to read it like that :(

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Thanks guys!

I think the letter was more of a "touching base" type of letter.
Just came as a not so subtle reminder that i am sick

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Had an ok day overall. Getting out of work late, but it happens.
Sadly work ends in 12 days, so have to enjoy it now and then make it through the winter

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Shanny, i work for minor league baseball as part of a team that makes sure the live scoring runs smoothly on the website.

It's a great job that i love. The pay is ok, could be better, could be worse, like anything else i suppose lol. The only downside is that its from April to September. Due to lack of work, i am able to collect UE, but I'd rather work year round as the pay is much better lol

Im having an ok day, just not feeling all that great. Its hot and in the mid 90s right now. Im on my way into the office right now. I love technology, being able to type on the forums on the railroad is awesome! :)

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Well, it turned out to a horrible day. A major stress day at the office lead to me eating an entire wedge of jarlesburg Swiss cheese, just about half a pound in size. *Now i feel sick and completely guilt ridden. *I know i shouldn't beat myself up over it, but i do anyway.

I hope to do better tomorrow. *Im also considering skipping my normal night time meal when i get home tonight.

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
ok day so far.

its HOT here on Long Island on September 2nd!

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Ugh. just having one of those ugh days. its mega hot and humid here in NYC and im "feeling" it. walking today is a real task.

Also, this extra eating is making me feel so sluggish, and full and blah.

i do not like it, not one bit, but i can understand what people mean when they are telling me that ive gotten too skinny. i saw myself in a full length mirror after a shower the other day and "whoa" happened when i saw me, pretty crazy

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Brezey, never apologize, ever for ranting on here.

As was mentioned before, this is THE place for it.

I love coming here and beingg able to say diabetes related
Things and not have to explain myself....EVERY SINGLE TIME
Like i have to with friends and family that just don't "get it"

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
i had a good day. just got home a little later then i would have liked.

i have to get up in 5 hours, going to the US Open though :)

im guessing right now that my morning FBG will be higher then my liking!

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Tired today. Had to get up early the last two days, yuck!

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
I had an ok day

Im sad be because my work season is coming to an end this week and im nervous how it ending is going to effect me when it comes to my control

Im already going to be losing two walking miles a day :/

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
It was an ok day

Tomorrow is my last day at work and im kind of down about it.
Happens every year at this time of year, except this year i have diabeties, and i fear that thE time off is going to lead to inactiveness and that is NOT good

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Was a bitter sweet day for me today.

Work ended, and it was a fairly non-stressful shift, which is always nice. But it was sad at the same time because it was the last day of the season for me. That means that i won't be seeing those guys again until April.

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Metformin alone will not make you lose weight, add exercise in with cutting out carbs, and the weight will come off

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Ok day today. Watched some football and some basketball, worked a little on cleaning my room and organizing my sports cards

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
interesting day.

Went to my endo today for my 3 month checkup, and of course, he was not happy about my weight loss. i even left on my shoes, clothes and the works when i got on their scale, it gave me 5lbs on their scale lol

all my blood work numbers are good, (but) my A1C is up to 5.1 (from 4.7 in June), but he was pleased with the 5.1. Now that im eating more (since my last A1C) i expected it to go up some.

My Cholesterol has improved (Overall from 184 to 164; HDL 36 to 61; LDL 102 to 92) Triglycerides 230 to 55, BGL 265 to 95

there are some other numbers in my report, but i dont know what they mean

· Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
oops, forgot to add that the above number are from, January vs Today

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.