The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone! I'm Sean. I don't have diabetes, but my wife does. She has been a type 1 since the age of 3. (I actually have a question that I will go post right after this.)
I'm just here because I love my wife, and I want to do everything within my power to do what I can to make her live a long, healthy life.
See ya'll around!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi Sean - welcome to the forum. Although every once in a while someone offers quick fixes with the misguided notion that we are not a well-informed bunch, most participants here are generous and helpful. I hope we can offer some good information in response to your questions.

Best,
Jen

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard, Sean. Come around often & ask all the questions you want - invite your wife to join us too, if she likes.

Take care and good wishes for a very long & happy life together! :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi Sean im very glad 2 see u here.even im a juvenile diabetic n know all the thngs wit it.feel free to ask any questions
goodwishes n happy life ahead

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Sean, welcome aboard! Your wife is very experienced with type 1, I hope she has good control. I was diagnosed in 1945, when I was 6. After 65 years of type 1, I am very healthy. With good control your wife can have a long, healthy life. Good luck to both of you!

Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts