The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here. Diagnosed T-2 in 2003 / now on MDI with Novolog & Levemir. Best choice I made was to go on insulin. Was on Avandia for 3+ years back in the day and ended up with heart issues from that. Focus, maintaining a good weight and proper eating and insulin usage has helped me keep my A1c under 6.0 for the last 3 years ;-)

Anyhoo - hello to all the folks here.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Good to meet you, Barco; welcome to DF & congrats on maintaining your A1c! Very healthy indeed.

Your front range was my old stomping ground for many years & most of our kids still live there - two on the front range & two on the western slope.

Make yourself at home here - we're pretty friendly & only a little goofy sometimes . . .
:fencing::horn::suspicious:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
*sigh* Sorry about this Barko....it looks like Shanny has been dipping into the smilie collection again! We tend to just ignore her when she does that as she can get quite silly and simply impossible to deal with. We may have to take her computer mouse away again.

Welcome anyway!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*sigh* Sorry about this Barko....it looks like Shanny has been dipping into the smilie collection again! We tend to just ignore her when she does that as she can get quite silly and simply impossible to deal with. We may have to take her computer mouse away again.

Welcome anyway!
- lol :typing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts