The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings folks -

To be completely honest, I'm here because I found a post by Mellitus on curing toe fungus via google search.

I'd like to ask a question of him, however the thread is closed and it appears Mellitus may no longer be active on the board. I'm also required to make 5 posts before I gain the ability to send private messages...so I'm a bit stuck.

Would the admins be ok with me making 4 more posts so that I can ping him? I don't mean to intrude, just trying to deal with my own ailment here...

Take care,
John

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Greetings folks -

To be completely honest, I'm here because I found a post by Mellitus on curing toe fungus via google search.

I'd like to ask a question of him, however the thread is closed and it appears Mellitus may no longer be active on the board. I'm also required to make 5 posts before I gain the ability to send private messages...so I'm a bit stuck.

Would the admins be ok with me making 4 more posts so that I can ping him? I don't mean to intrude, just trying to deal with my own ailment here...

Take care,
John
Thanks for making the request; the preliminary probation period is built into the software and overriding it is not an option, so making additional posts is about all you can do. Actually, you're welcome to jump right in & get acquainted if you're diabetic & have any other comments or questions!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Shanny. I must admit, I sometimes worry about getting it. I have an ectomorphic body type - so I'm skinny and it's very difficult for me to gain weight. But over the years I'd developed the tendency to go through phases of overeating, especially on refined carbs/desserts.

I'm fortunate because I can eat these things without gaining any weight, but I wonder just how much I'm playing with fire....

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
It may not be exact, but it'll click eventually . . . try another post or two, or let it wait a little bit - maybe it'll reset itself & recognize you. It does say you're an active member now, so . . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts