Hi

There are so many diet plans advocated for diabetics
that ultimately confuse the patient.Can,t we have a uniform
one.

Regards.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yes Diabetes & hypertension certatly don't mix and I can get rather teased quite easily and so just raises the BG level as you are in a rage.
Is this a diabetes thing that amplifies the rage, I wonder? I would also think that high blood pressure has a factor to wich i'm sure most of us have.
So do anyone here have this problem?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi

There are so many diet plans advocated for diabetics
that ultimately confuse the patient.Can,t we have a uniform
one.

Regards.
Hello Kris: :)

Good to see you here. Actually, the diets provided by the Diabetic Associations are fairly uniform. However, many Diabetics disagree with these diets and prefer to go the low carb way as put out by Dr. Bernstein who uses it himself and by others.

People are different as are Diabetics. Supposedly, we are like snowflakes. No two of us are the same. :D Some of us just do the diet and exercise, some do exercise, diet and oral meds. Some do diet, exercise, oral meds and Insulin. Some do not exercise or diet. Others use exercise, diet and Insulin. Some just do Insulin. Some keep in the Good sugar range most of the time, others do not because of their lack of descipline and motivation. Also many foods affect Diabetics differently.

So you see, it would be difficult to have one diet for everyone.

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yes Diabetes & hypertension certatly don't mix and I can get rather teased quite easily and so just raises the BG level as you are in a rage.
Is this a diabetes thing that amplifies the rage, I wonder? I would also think that high blood pressure has a factor to wich i'm sure most of us have.
So do anyone here have this problem?

Helllllooooo Peter: :)

Please tell me that you are taking a pill to lower your blood pressure. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts