The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Got back From the Doctor & got my blood test Results.. BAD!!
================================================================================

Today, I went to see the Dr to get my blood test report…. Here are the Results see link For Glucose test Screenshot by Lightshot and Cholesterol test (HDL LDL and Total Chol) Screenshot by Lightshot

While waiting for my turn, he came out and asks for another patient to go in and I am the next patient. He waves and says hi to me and mention in front of others. “James, you have done very well” and he smiles and walk into his office with the other patient. Everyone turn their heads and look at me. I was like. Smiling back to them lol.

Then when it was my turn, he came out and asked me to go into the office. He shows me the results of the blood test and told me this: You have done very well James. Your glucose from 11.7 down to 6.1 last month and Now 3.2!! My LDL Cholesterol (BAD) level came down from 2.6 down to 1.9 and Total Chol from 4.8 down to 3.1 in just 1 month 8 days!! (Yeah I know, I need to raise my HDL (good chol)

YEAHHHHHHHH!!! I am so happy with the all my hard word, stress, exercise, very low carbs have been paid off!! And YES just over 1 month!!!!
And Yes, I am going to sustain what I am doing and looking forward to do my HBA1C in 2 months!!

I cannot be more happy then that!! :) As from today, I have lost more than 12 Kgs from since I was diagnosed!!

PS: Did I caught you with my first sentence? LOL!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,161 Posts
Wonderful! That's what floating on air feels like, eh? :)

Great job!

Reactions: JT.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
:peace: Good on Ya! :peace:

When I grow up, I wanna be a failure just like you!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
O my goodness, James . . . these are incredible numbers! Way to go, poster boy! :D :D :D

I hope you ate soon after your tests - 3.2!!! Holy cow!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wonderful! That's what floating on air feels like, eh? :)

Great job!
Yeah, feel much more lighter as if i can fly now with out wings!! The song" I believe I can fly?" :eek:

Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:peace: Good on Ya! :peace:

When I grow up, I wanna be a failure just like you!

Yeah, A failure is always a good some times.. don't u agree? (opposite meaning )

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O my goodness, James . . . these are incredible numbers! Way to go, poster boy! :D :D :D

I hope you ate soon after your tests - 3.2!!! Holy cow!

LOL Shanny.... nah, I still didnt eat till I waited till dinner.. No time to eat lol.. And no hungry at all with so much FATS inside :rolleyes:

3.2 is normal for my body.. I wasn't dizzy...

I cannot wait for the next 2 months time to do my HBA1c!! I am pushing myself more this time as this has been giving more DETERMINATION to do it!!

Like Nike Motto: DO IT !!!!

:):):):)

PS: Thanks to everyone who have been supporting and giving me tips when i was first diagnosed last month :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Congratulations. Those are great numbers and great improvement. Keep up the hard work!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Everyone for the supports and kind words :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well done Jt its nice when hard work pays off
Thanks Christina!! Now, I am pushing myself to another level and have more determination to lose more weight :)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Wow JT! Great Job! So very happy for you! I am hoping to be as much as a failure as you are when I go back to Doctor in December! Unfortunately because I was started on insulin, I have gained a bit of weight. I have to step up the exercise and hope to keep it to a minimum (just under 10 lbs right now). I'm still struggling with what spikes me and what doesn't, and alot of things that don't have high carbs or sugars seem to be affecting my bg's and I don't understand that, but trying to do my best.
I am so happy and proud of you though! Keep Up The Great Work!!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow JT! Great Job! So very happy for you! I am hoping to be as much as a failure as you are when I go back to Doctor in December! Unfortunately because I was started on insulin, I have gained a bit of weight. I have to step up the exercise and hope to keep it to a minimum (just under 10 lbs right now). I'm still struggling with what spikes me and what doesn't, and alot of things that don't have high carbs or sugars seem to be affecting my bg's and I don't understand that, but trying to do my best.
I am so happy and proud of you though! Keep Up The Great Work!!!!!!
Thanks Renee For the support and Encouragement !! don't worry, the losing weight and BG levels takes alot of time and patience to work it out.. it's isn't easy at all and Girl, I know you will make it!!

Read your inbox msg :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts