The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha I figured out how to make an album of pictures.. lol Yeah yeah I know I can be slow sometime!! lol Now that I know how to do it I will for sure be adding more pics... can someone pls take a look and make sure I did it right

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Hi Meg,
You have done it all perfectly. And I have to say you have a gorgeous looking family. :)
Regards
Bob

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Bob!!! I am sooo glad I did it right!! lol I am learning!!!:p Yeah thank goodness the boys took after me and not their father!! lol I am next going to attempt the blog thing lol.. wish me luck!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Good Girl! :)Two thumbs up. Now you've got me scared though. I may have to hire someone from the Geek Squad to help me out. ;) Good Luck with your Blog.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice family Meg,Me to I did'nt have problem with the album but I was asked to be friend with somebody I clic a couple of time and the message kept coming back .I forgot to put the check in the top right corner .It's done now .So bye my friend Ricky

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL @ Terrie... Love the geek squad!!

Ricky I had the same thing happen lol Then after about 3 tries I figured out that you have to check the little box... One of these days I will be "puter" smart!!! lol;););)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Well Girls, I have started like yourselves and I even have to ask myself what to do. So good on you Meg for trying out new stuff. :D Congratulations. :D:D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well, congratulations Meg. Now, I am so computer dumb I can't figure out how to access your album. I can only see one picture. I'll figure it out, though. *sigh* Thank God I still have a teenager living with me who knows all these things. I don't know what I'll do when he moves out.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I think all you do is go to my profile and click on albulm...a Don't quote me on that!! lol and I know what I will do when my teenager moves out-- somehow find my brain that has been put on hold while he was here... :p
Well, congratulations Meg. Now, I am so computer dumb I can't figure out how to access your album. I can only see one picture. I'll figure it out, though. *sigh* Thank God I still have a teenager living with me who knows all these things. I don't know what I'll do when he moves out.

·
Registered
279 Posts
hahahahaha! You were right on how to view them. What a wonderful family you have. Isn't Starved Rock a beautiful place? I go there a couple times a year. Have you ever gone there to see the bald eagles in the winter? It's awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.