The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to make the font on Internet pages just a bit bigger and more comfortable to read. I have a new computer as my old one just quit. The new one is HP running Windows 7. I'm frustrated and every time I sit down and try to figure this thing out, my blood sugars go sky high from stress. Thanks for your help.

Strawberry

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so much, each one of you. My old computer was more than 10 years old and I didn't really want to part with it for sentimental reasons. But it was getting slower and slower and just couldn't keep up anymore. It would take me forever to download even the most simple of items. Now that I have the new one, I find myself missing the old one a LOT. At least I could see the words on that one.

My brother, who is in his mid 40's is also a keyboard control person. He told me back in the late 80's when he first took a computer class the instructor wouldn't allow the students to use anything but the keyboard.

I learned much from all of you and I do so appreciate it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.