The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am back to say hello. Been busy trying to reclaim my life.
I manage to stay off insulin and not on any diabetic meds.
sugar stays in normal range and all is so well im almost scared im missing something!

it will be two years august that im diabetic... been off the insulin 18 months...thanks folks its all because of you. I was doing very poorly till i found this list.

I am back to work in both fields, even looking for a girlfriend again!!

Yippie!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What wonderful news! Welcome back!

Thanks Patdart! I knew you would be one of the first to respond..How have you been...now that I have some help I may be ready to try some of the recipies ive seen discussed on here...

i have interest in the burger bun..boy been a while since i had a regular good old CHEESEBURGER!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
This weekend I went to 5 guys, ordered a double cheeseburger with bacon and mushrooms... and no bun.

They wrap it in lettuce, I topped it with mayo and had myself a sloppy fine time.

And on Sun my fine BF took me to Ruths Chris, where my ribeye was doused in extra butter. I still have half of it in the fridge. And they were very accomodating about the HC in my coffee, and served on top of berries (with no sugar) for dessert!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
It's great to have you back & wonderful to see your successes on all fronts! Thanks for the notes on CPAP, and good luck finding a girlfriend! :love:

Now don't be a stranger! :cool:

@Jade: OMG I wish there were a Ruth's Chris around here somewhere!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts