The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!! I don't know what happened, but for some reason my account was deleted, but I'm back! And boy am I glad, I have good news...my BS has been in the normal range for three days now. I know, some of you are saying "BIG WHOOP!"...but three days without it going WAY high, is TOTALLY AWESOME for me! Yay!
What's different? I figured out I have scar tissue in my stomach, so I can't take my shots in my stomach...so I started taking them in my arm and that's made a heck of a difference!! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Don't you ever let anyone tell you that a small victory isn't a victory!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!! I'm so happy! Now I can't stop checking my sugar, just because I can see the good numbers!! I've already checked it like 10 times today, and it's only 1:30pm!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hello to all!! I don't know what happened, but for some reason my account was deleted, but I'm back!
Hey that is good news indeed & were sorry that your account was off our books. :eek:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That is a Big deal. Good for you. I'm Glad that you found out what the problem was. Rotating our shots and infusion sets are important so that scar tissue build up doesn't occur.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts