The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, had not sent a post, how are you all? healthy?
This week I had three very busy with my work and my illness, but I am happy thanks to advice from my grandmother, now I can control my blood sugar levels balanced. I am very pleased.
:hug::hug:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
How have you been doing? What have you been doing differently that has allowed you to control your blood sugar better?

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. I often drink green tea without sugar warm dalamkeadaan
2. I ask everyone to consume cinnamon
3. and sleep at least eight hours should be enough

And many more, and I am trying this new, but very useful, if you're interested in trying to please ....
:peace:

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
1. I often drink green tea without sugar warm dalamkeadaan
2. I ask everyone to consume cinnamon
3. and sleep at least eight hours should be enough

And many more, and I am trying this new, but very useful, if you're interested in trying to please ....
:peace:
And what are your latest readings, Paula? Please share your latest blood sugar readings.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have not read all, I just read it from the ebook which essentially given by my grandmother? maybe later I'll memberitahukanya shanny? So what gives? if I make a mistake again in this forum?

:(:(

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Owh ????? my sugar level is now about (70-100) this very normal in my opinion. how do you think?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Owh ????? my sugar level is now about (70-100) this very normal in my opinion. how do you think?

:rolleyes:
Those are good fasting numbers. Nice job. :)

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
onaughma thanks, thanks to my grandmother on her ebook guide that has been given to me. and what about your sugar levels now?

:smile:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
onaughma thanks, thanks to my grandmother on her ebook guide that has been given to me. and what about your sugar levels now?

:smile:
Mine have been quite good actually. I wore a continuous glucose monitor recently for 5 days and I ranged from 58-127 the whole 5 days. It isnt time for another A1c yet. I cant wait to get one just to see how much it has dropped. I did have a fructosamine level done at my appointment last week though and it was absolutely normal, so I am hopeful my A1c is going to be much better than the last one!

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Same as shanny, in this period I was not too often doing the tests, ranging from once a week? how about you?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Same as shanny, in this period I was not too often doing the tests, ranging from once a week? how about you?
I dont remember Paula, are you on medications at all for your diabetes? While your numbers look good that you *do* have, it might be a good idea to test a little more often than just once a week. One fasting blood sugar once a week can not give you a really good idea of how you are doing overall. Have you had an A1c recently? I would suggest maybe testing around a meal at least once a day, before the meal then an hour after you finish, and 2 hrs afters you finish. Your blood sugar should be back to normal by 2 hours. If it isnt, then you know that you need to look at carbs more closely. Even with a good fasting blood sugar, if you are having hours of highs after eating then you can still do yourself some harm there :)

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Owh?? onaughma thanks for the advice you've given. May I know? where do you live?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.