The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent had any real test .but doc said i am....going for a glucose test tomorrow and other stuff.......what am i in for?
jack

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi! I was diagnosed on the 4th of this month. Things are still new for me too. I find that this site is very useful and helpful. Everyone is so nice.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Lessee - I was dx'ed earlier this year and so far I have: changed my diet, paid more attention to my health in myriad ways, lost weight, gotten more energy, learned to cook new things, started eating bacon again!, and met all these great people.

That's not all, but I aim to keep you coming back for more :)

Reactions: 1970clea

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bacon??? you say bacon

Lessee - I was dx'ed earlier this year and so far I have: changed my diet, paid more attention to my health in myriad ways, lost weight, gotten more energy, learned to cook new things, started eating bacon again!, and met all these great people.

That's not all, but I aim to keep you coming back for more :)
bacon is my fav......:target:

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi.

I'm only a newly diagnosed type one, I gotta say the first few days I was down and depressed about been
Diabetic.....but now day by day I'm getting more and more back to the old me. I still have to live a healthy
Life, eat healthy food, exercise and just learn to live with my condition.

I'm sure you will be just fine :)

Sent from my iPad using Diabetes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
itching

i havent had any real test .but doc said i am....going for a glucose test tomorrow and other stuff.......what am i in for?
jack
Ive heard there is a traveling itch with this condition....is it true?....if so it explains some of my prolem

1 - 9 of 9 Posts