The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! Just joined and looking forward to getting lots of knowledge and wisdom here! I have a teen age son with type 1 and a husband with type 2, and here I am in the middle trying to get as much info. as I can to keep everyone safe and sane.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Welcome Martia1865

Your family is fortunate to have someone who cares so much about them. Please come back often and share a little more about how your son and husband manage their diabetes. :)

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello martial, welcome. There is a very good site for parents of children with diabetes. Here is the link:

children with DIABETES Online Community

I have been type 1 for 65 years and I am very healthy. With good control, both your son and your husband can have long, healthy lives. Good luck to you and your family!

Richard

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Good morning! Just joined and looking forward to getting lots of knowledge and wisdom here! I have a teen age son with type 1 and a husband with type 2, and here I am in the middle trying to get as much info. as I can to keep everyone safe and sane.
Hello and welcome, Martia. Thank you for joining us. There is surely knowledge & wisdom to be found here! :D It's great to have you with us!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts