The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I am new to this site, I am hoping to share information with others that are type II. I am still learning on how to handle this disease. I have had some great success lately, off all medications, and I want to maintain that. I am looking forward to learning more about what works and what to try. Thank you all in advance for sharing.
Hello and welcome :) We are always glad to hear about success stories. Tell us a bit more about yourself. Are you using low carb to help control your blood glucose? Thats the great thing about this forum, we all learn so much by sharing :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Yes, I am eating low carb, I learned a lot about that when I did the Protein Power Diet about 10 years ago, so I am used to eating low carb. I was diagnosed about a year ago and I really don't like the medications so I have found a way to control my blood glucose with nutritional supplements and eating at regular intervals. If I could lose a few pounds that would help also. I am 60 years old, retired.
Thats awesome :) I am so glad you have been able to control your blood sugar with diet changes. Losing a few pounds is always hard but easier when you know you arent alone with that!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.