Diabetes Forum banner
  • Welcome! Are you ready to join the discussions? Click here!

Infusion sets for sale

9K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Terrie 
I have about 50 boxes of Medtronic MiniMed Sof-Set Ultimate QR Infusion Sets for sale (individually or as a group). These are used for insulin pumps that use the luer lock connection. They are MMT-315 and come in a box of twelve. They expire in 2010 and all boxes are sealed. The length of the tubing is 42 inches and they have a quick disconnect on the tubing. The canula is 9mm and goes in at a 90 degree angle. I also have two of the inserters for the infusion sets. I have other miscellaneous diabetic supplies that I am selling too. I am no longer on an insulin pump so I do not need these supplies any more. The asking price for each box is $50.00, these boxes retail for approximately $140.00 each. If the item is shipped, I will charge only the actual shipping charge. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Thanks. jamarlow@cox.net 316-554-0330 / 316-200-2147

Hi:

Sorry, to have to mention this but I believe it is illegal to re-sell
anything that is by prescription whether it be drugs, pumps and
accessories, etc. in Kansas or any other state in the US.

You and/or the person who purchases it can be charged.
They're so picky. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.