The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news I just took my insulin. It was the first time since the 29th. My numbers have been lower than 150 since then! Now I have been taken my lantus at 9 am and 9 pm

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Lee, that's great! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Good news I just took my insulin. It was the first time since the 29th. My numbers have been lower than 150 since then! Now I have been taken my lantus at 9 am and 9 pm
Great news!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
It is hard to avoid the bakery department at my grocery store because it is right next to the produce department...go figure! Right side healthy food, left side poison! hahahahaha

Reactions: MsTCB

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Lee ...
:peace: Good On Ya! :peace:

All of our local stores have baked goods around the entire perimeter of the store, in addition to the actual bakery departments! Plus special displays in the produce departments. The alternative sweeteners are always right next to the cake mixes and frostings.

·
Banned
158 Posts
CONGRATS!!:cheer2:

I just started Insulin about 1 month ago and LOVE it. My BGs used to start out around 280 and keep climbing all day - sometimes going into the mid to upper 400s.

Now, they are staying in the 100s and dipping into the 50-90 range most of the day. And, no weight gain as long as I keep taking my "water pills." If I stop those pills, the fluid rapidly packs on the pounds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts