The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all --

Thought some of you might be interested in this!

Join us for our free, live and interactive diabetes webcast on January 20, 2010 at 12:00 CST.

You’re invited to Dreamfields Presents: Diabetes 1.0 – a live, interactive webcast featuring a panel of leading diabetes experts including author Roberta Duyff, MS, RD; author and educator Tami Ross, RD, LDE, CDE; and 2009 Diabetes Educator of the Year Amy Hess-Fischl, MS, RD,CDE. Actress/Comedian Sherri Shepherd will also be a part of the event to share her personal stories about dealing with diabetes.

During the webcast you'll learn about diabetes management straight from the experts and have the chance to submit your own questions to be answered LIVE!

Register here by visiting dreamfieldsfoods [dot] com [slash] webinar Registration enters you in a drawing to win a free case of Dreamfields Pasta and an autographed copy of Sherri Shepherd’s book, Permission Slips! Participants whose submitted questions are used in the webcast also win.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I'm getting nowhere with the registration link . . . :confused: And yes, I've changed the "dot" to a dot, and the "slash" to a slash. What else am I doing wrong? Is there supposed to be a space between webinar and Registration?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Webcast

I'm getting nowhere with the registration link . . . :confused: And yes, I've changed the "dot" to a dot, and the "slash" to a slash. What else am I doing wrong? Is there supposed to be a space between webinar and Registration?
Hey Shanny --

I just tried the link (www [dot] dreamfieldsfoods [dot] com [slash] webinar and it worked. Maybe there was a little glitch before or something. Give it another try and let me know if it works!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts