The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an application for my Blackberry and my Android. It was nice I could move the program from one to the other without losing any of my date. However this application does not work on the Iphones so I am looking for a new one. Does anyone here have an Iphone and what application are you using if so?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Hi thcri, I would suggest you try Diabetes Buddy as it is one of the most comprehensive apps out there right now. I really like the water intake controls and the graphing feature.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I would second the recommendation for Diabetes Buddy. Strong app with lots of data mapping and tracking. Very easy to use.

Cheers,

Jeremy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes, Diabetes Buddy. I have only been using it for a week, but I like it. You can also track your blood pressure, exercise, food, water, medications.

It costs $4.99. There is a free version, but you cannot do much with it. I usually never Buy apps, but I feel like this one was worth it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes, Diabetes Buddy. I have only been using it for a week, but I like it. You can also track your blood pressure, exercise, food, water, medications.

It costs $4.99. There is a free version, but you cannot do much with it. I usually never Buy apps, but I feel like this one was worth it.
I just googled this application and found it so nice... the problem is; I don't have an Iphone... I only have a nokia e73 phone with 10gigs in it. So I asked some hackers if the Diabetes Buddy is possible on my phone and he said POSITIVE! I'll have it installed on my phone tonight, hopefully it's possible. I will be paying him P150.00

If this application won't function on my phone, is there any other suggestions? Or I'll be forever stuck with my writing on my little notebook...:(

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I just googled this application and found it so nice... the problem is; I don't have an Iphone... I only have a nokia e73 phone with 10gigs in it. So I asked some hackers if the Diabetes Buddy is possible on my phone and he said POSITIVE! I'll have it installed on my phone tonight, hopefully it's possible. I will be paying him P150.00

If this application won't function on my phone, is there any other suggestions? Or I'll be forever stuck with my writing on my little notebook...:(
There are plenty of apps for the iPhone and some of the other ones include Glucose Buddy (almost as good as Diabetes Buddy) and EasyDiabetes. EasyDiabetes is a simpler program mainly for keeping track of your BG levels.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i have been using Diabetes budy since i was diagnoesed, and it is my companion in my fight. it track everything with it and my numbers have been great. I let my Dr. look at my info last week when i was getting my updates adn he was impressed.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks to both of you... what I had was just a Diabetes tracker, It's just too small for a program to me. However, just tonight here, I just found the site medhelp.org which also allows me to track almost everything that I wan't... mmmm, so far I'm still getting acquainted (tracking on my pc)

·
Registered
633 Posts
I have 3 that I use they are Carb Finder, Carbs Control, and GoMeals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts