1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new in the forum and I just noticed in few websites:
A New Look at Vitamin D
Vitamin D may be one of the keys to fighting diabetes
that Vitamin D may be helpful for preventing Type I Diabetes. Can it also be helpful if you are already suffering from Type I Diabetes, and even a high one? Please post your experiences if you took some Vitamin D drugs or somehow consume more Vitamin D.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shanu, a blood test in January showed that my body did not have enough vitamin D so my doctor told me to take 1000 mg of it each day. So I have taken vitamin D for 8 months now. My Type 1 diabetes is the same, very stable but I don't think the vitamin D has changed anything. I do not have any more information than that.

Richard
Well that's a bad news, I thought I may have got something for improvement. The sites say that Vitamin D is helpful for pancreas, may be they are not helpful in curing but may be for controlling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not seen a direct correlation between Vitamin D and blood sugars. I wouldnt think they are directly related!
As I said, that I read that it is helpful for pancreas. But the question is that should I take Vitamin D using drugs after consulting from my doctor?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.