The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a yummy treat! Jell-O Cinnamon Roll Sugar Free Pudding Snack. It is really tasty. 60 calories, 1 gram fat, 12 carbs, made with Xylitol. It is in the dairy section of the grocery stores. I compared this to Hunts snack pack pudding cinnamon roll flavor and you save 40 calories, 3 grams of fat & 8 carbs.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We found that this week too, Breeze! It's GOOD! Have you tried their Dulce de Leche one? It's right up there too.
Didn't see that one, what does it taste like? I love this little snack!
It is a great bedtime snack, it really helps to keep my morning blood glucose stay out of the 60's.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh gawd I just tried the chocolate pudding. Why did you do this to me?!

I was being so faithful to the 8 calorie NSA gelatin and eating a square of black chocolate a day to get my choco fix, but now...oh gawd I'm eating it as I type this it's soooo good....

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Oh geez, Breeze . . . what have we done?! :spider:Contributing to the delinquency of a diabrarian! heehee! :eek:

Make sure you never try Breyer's CarbSmart fudge bars, Alex . . . they're even more addicting than these puddings!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have you tried the Skinny Cow Vanilla Splenda Sandwiches? I used to eat Skinny Cow a long time ago because I indulged way too much on ice cream, but they never developed NSA products until now. How are the sandwiches?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts