Diabetes Forum banner
  • Welcome! Are you ready to join the discussions? Click here!

Judo Hendrix: A cure foregone?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Shanny 
#1 ·
I am deeply concerned about the recent disappearance of top researcher and scientist Dr. Judo Hendrix. It is believed by WHO officials that he was on the verge of a breakthrough in the field of diabetic treatment, which for all intents and purposes, cured the well known disease known as diabetes.

Dr. Hendrix' research dealt with the concept of hindering the nerve systems which are generally believed to be responsible for the triggering of diabetes. He had already cured diabetes in an obese mouse and a very, very fat child, near the time of his vanishing.

After a long bout of personal research, I have come to the conclusion that Dr. Hendrix was whisked away by the forces of the pharmaceutical industry, in conjunction with the secret government. I think we all need to contact our congressman and send the message that we will not stand for this type of abuse of democracy, even if it means sacrificing our lives for the cause.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.