The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been along time since I posted-- as much as I love my job I hate it-- lol it has consumed my life! I have been checking in from time to time-- and Hope that everyone is doing well. I am doing wonderful just working my rear off. My sugars are doing well!! And I am pretty sure that I will soon have a pump... My insurance kicked in (yeaaa) so now it will just be a matter of getting into my endo.. and getting my pump. I am not sure what one that my insurance will pay for BUT I would like some opinions on them--

Ok everyone take care and I will be back as soon as work slows down...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Miss Meg, glad to hear from you. Do you think we will ever have Spring here in Illinois? Good luck on the pump. Let us know how it goes in your quest for the perfect pump for you.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Meg!!! :) Glad to see that you are still Alive. I'm also Happy to hear that you are enjoying your job. I know how hard you Ladies(occasional Guys)work. I had my infusion on Tuesday and my poor Lady's day was packed full of Patients. After me, she had to drive home, pack and then catch a flight to Toronto(she has to do a 3 day Clinic there). Hopefully she will make it back to her Parents place in Montreal for Easter, where she can relax.

Great to hear that your Insurance okayed a pump for you. I can see how it would benefit you. I hope all your Men are doing Well also.

Stop and breathe. I hope to hear from you again soon Meg.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Oh, all right. Dang! I thought there was more to Meg's night job than drawing blood!! :p ONLY KIDDING, MEG! I know you are a respectable, hardworking and intelligent woman.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh lord-- lol No I work to many hours to have any more men in my life-- gosh I barely have time for the ones that are here!! Yeah for some reason even if the economy goes nuts here --health care still booms!! That is ok just means I have a job during this nutso time.

And as for Spring I am doubtful it will ever happen-- crazy snow in April.

I miss all of you.. take care everyone and have a wonderful Easter if you celebrate it!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Oi Meg!!, Glad that you are well and getting a pump, Gee that's a big step for you. Did you get a good easter this year as I am enjoying an chocky egg. MMMmmm... Yum!! :D

Happy Easter
Meg!
:D:D
:D

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hi Meg! I just found this thread for the first time. It is great that your diabetes is doing well. I hope it stays that way forever. You may "hate" your job but you are employed and have an income. In this day and time that is a blessing. Drop in and say hello whenever can.

Richard

·
Registered
5 Posts
It has been along time since I posted-- as much as I love my job I hate it-- lol it has consumed my life! I have been checking in from time to time-- and Hope that everyone is doing well. I am doing wonderful just working my rear off. My sugars are doing well!! And I am pretty sure that I will soon have a pump... My insurance kicked in (yeaaa) so now it will just be a matter of getting into my endo.. and getting my pump. I am not sure what one that my insurance will pay for BUT I would like some opinions on them--

Ok everyone take care and I will be back as soon as work slows down...

Hi Meg, Good for you just stay what you are and just continue what you are doing now. I hope to hear from you again...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.