The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been along time since I posted-- as much as I love my job I hate it-- lol it has consumed my life! I have been checking in from time to time-- and Hope that everyone is doing well. I am doing wonderful just working my rear off. My sugars are doing well!! And I am pretty sure that I will soon have a pump... My insurance kicked in (yeaaa) so now it will just be a matter of getting into my endo.. and getting my pump. I am not sure what one that my insurance will pay for BUT I would like some opinions on them--

Ok everyone take care and I will be back as soon as work slows down...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Meg!!! :) Glad to see that you are still Alive. I'm also Happy to hear that you are enjoying your job. I know how hard you Ladies(occasional Guys)work. I had my infusion on Tuesday and my poor Lady's day was packed full of Patients. After me, she had to drive home, pack and then catch a flight to Toronto(she has to do a 3 day Clinic there). Hopefully she will make it back to her Parents place in Montreal for Easter, where she can relax.

Great to hear that your Insurance okayed a pump for you. I can see how it would benefit you. I hope all your Men are doing Well also.

Stop and breathe. I hope to hear from you again soon Meg.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh lord-- lol No I work to many hours to have any more men in my life-- gosh I barely have time for the ones that are here!! Yeah for some reason even if the economy goes nuts here --health care still booms!! That is ok just means I have a job during this nutso time.

And as for Spring I am doubtful it will ever happen-- crazy snow in April.

I miss all of you.. take care everyone and have a wonderful Easter if you celebrate it!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Oi Meg!!, Glad that you are well and getting a pump, Gee that's a big step for you. Did you get a good easter this year as I am enjoying an chocky egg. MMMmmm... Yum!! :D

Happy Easter
Meg!
:D:D
:D

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hi Meg! I just found this thread for the first time. It is great that your diabetes is doing well. I hope it stays that way forever. You may "hate" your job but you are employed and have an income. In this day and time that is a blessing. Drop in and say hello whenever can.

Richard

·
Registered
5 Posts
It has been along time since I posted-- as much as I love my job I hate it-- lol it has consumed my life! I have been checking in from time to time-- and Hope that everyone is doing well. I am doing wonderful just working my rear off. My sugars are doing well!! And I am pretty sure that I will soon have a pump... My insurance kicked in (yeaaa) so now it will just be a matter of getting into my endo.. and getting my pump. I am not sure what one that my insurance will pay for BUT I would like some opinions on them--

Ok everyone take care and I will be back as soon as work slows down...

Hi Meg, Good for you just stay what you are and just continue what you are doing now. I hope to hear from you again...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.