The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well, currently 5 weeks post knee replacement surgery. I’m doing two sets of exercises every day along with morning and evening walks “around the block”, which is about 1.15 miles per loop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Sounds like the rehab is going well. Wishing you continued progress with recovery.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
40 mile bike ride up around Little Rock.

Reactions: etherea

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
A 17.5 mile recovery ride on the trainer yesterday afternoon. Raining with more in the forecast.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Been cleaning up an old grown up fence row last couple of days with a brush ax, pruning shears, a chain saw, and gas power tree limb saw.
Not surprising to say I got into a few chiggers. The fight is on, sitting in a tub of bleach water.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Purple Martins have come and gone. Spent the day cleaning up the gourds (44). Still have 2 houses to get. It all goes back up in February.

Attachments

Reactions: etherea and Lee_Bo

·
Super Moderator
2,004 Posts
Well, that looks like a decent day's work. Every martin house I've ever seen is really high up. Do you have to climb a lot to put those up?

Ob. Just-Get-Moving: pulling weeds and starter cords for reluctant power washers...

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Both my poles that have gourds only have cable winches. The pole with houses has a rope pulley system. I’ve got the gourd racks cranked up a little to be out of the way of the lawnmower operator’s head. I’ll cover the houses with trash bags and raise them up some after I clean them.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Wow, it's been a month. 20.1 mile bike ride on the trainer this evening.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
14.9 bike ride on the trainer tonight after eating out Mexican.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
A 22 mile bike ride on the trainer this morning.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
A 17.9 mile bike ride on the trainer toniht.

·
Super Moderator
9,886 Posts
Spent most of the day running the weed eater. Have put it off for a while. In addition to all the normal spots, I've got a bunch of scrap iron behind my shop that I was salvaging from cattle working pen before it got too hot that was badly grown up. I need to finish that job and haul off the scrap metal so I can keep it mowed. I've got a lot of junk in my shop that I was salvaging out old stuff, i.e. TVs, computers, printers, transformers, motors, appliances and separating the steel, aluminum, copper, brass, etc. that needs to go to the salvage yard as well. So that is my goal to finish up on next week.

341 - 354 of 354 Posts