The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Just popping in to say Hi and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, Happy Kwanzza, Holiday greetings, season greetings, or Happy Winter! I hopefully have covered all so nobody is offended :eek:

I haven't been posting lately because I've been uber busy preparing for this coming weekend with my family. Also, my oldest is home from college, so been enjoying some time with her as well.

The presents are bought, wrapped and ready for delivery. The baking is done (and I sampled, but am pretty proud of my ability to not gobble down the goodies like I used to), I've packaged up all the cookies and candy that I made and none remains in the house. All are going out as gifts to neighbors and friends, work, and nice size trays for the celebrations this weekend. I did not attempt any low carb baked goods since I really don't plan on digesting much, if any, of the goodies. I'll stick to something I can eat that won't hurt my bg's. I don't really miss it anyway.

I hope everyone enjoys their time with family and friends. I wish you all good health and happiness in the coming year! And, I thank God every day for each and every one of you. I have been shown the true way to take care and tame this darned disease, and for that I am eternally grateful to all of you who helped to educate me and calm my fears.

Hugs and Kisses....I'll be gone for a few days from the forum, but might pop in to lurk a bit here and there. Just know I haven't disappeared and nothing has happened to me. Just very busy right now and my computer is unfortunately low on my list of priorities right now, but I am not and I am watching! Kinda like Santa huh? :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome back. I know what it's like to get busy. It has been crazy around here, as well. Happy Holidays to you, as well.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Merry xmas to you and your family too :) I hope its a good one!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Renee wishing you & your family a wonderful & safe Merry Christmas :)

Sent from my iPhone using Diabetes

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Here's wishing all forum members Happy Holidays, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Same from over here too :) Have fun festivities y'all...

·
Registered
782 Posts
To Renee
From Renie
(JUST HAD TO PUT IT LIKE THAT BECAUSE OUR NAMES ARE SO SIMILAR.)

Have a blessed and joyful Christmas. I enjoy Advent, but it's always so hectic. There's nothing quite as peaceful as Christmastide. May you and yours be filled with the peace and beauty of the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts