The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My number was 154 feeling a little nervous and anxious not a good night also feeling jittery almost to my monthly cycle could this be affecting me to ladies or if any guys would know please tell

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Fluctuating hormones can mess with your bgs. I wasn't dx'd until after menopause so I have no personal experience but have heard from others that this does happen.

·
Registered
690 Posts
My numbers are always slightly higher closer to that time. This time of the month, plus a sinus infection, equals even higher numbers. Please hang in there. I was just like you 6 months ago. Terrified, scared, depressed. But it does get better! I am living proof. I have finally turned the corner and am enjoying my new confidence and renewed health. I have lost 50 lbs seen being diagnosed with the Big D. I did seek help via a therapist and some anti depressants but hey, we all need help sooner or later! I will be thinking about you! God bless you!

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
261 Posts
And my numbers bottom out at that time meaning I crash alot. So yes as far as I can tell numbers do go a little crazy that time of month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts