The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to find out if I can post as I can't do anything with my user CP.:confused:

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
What are you trying to do, trucker? You've just now made the minimum number of posts to gain active membership - you should be able to use PMs & post links now, but sometimes the software is a little slow catching up.

Glad to see you back - just hoping you've been able to work out a happy medium between controlling diabetes & making a living, that is - the conflict between using insulin & maintaining a trucking route across the border.

Give us an update, okay? Welcome back.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you trying to do, trucker? You've just now made the minimum number of posts to gain active membership - you should be able to use PMs & post links now, but sometimes the software is a little slow catching up.

Glad to see you back - just hoping you've been able to work out a happy medium between controlling diabetes & making a living, that is - the conflict between using insulin & maintaining a trucking route across the border.

Give us an update, okay? Welcome back.

Yeah, it has been so long since I was here I couldn't remember how many posts I had made. I just wanted to put up a pic & set up my userCP things, but I got it now, thanks. I'm type 2 and using oral meds, LOTS of oral meds. But I'm off work now & have been from February due to bad shoulders, & now I'm learning about frozen shoulder & Diabetes. My Physiotherapist said I have it but I don't think he equated it to my diabetes. I just saw that in on of the newsletters I got the other day. Yup, when it rains it pours! LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts