The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

For the past 4-5 months, i have noticed at night when lying down in bed that i have a discomfort not pain, more like a small dull feeling in my left kidney (middle lower left back).

I have visited the doctor twice over this matter and twice he has carried out blood and urine tests which show protein in urine and kidney function is normal are both normal.

The doctor just explains it fine and nothing to worry about, any ideas. I now take Milk Thistle as i read its good for the liver and kidneys... any ideas ?
Thanks Lee.

Thanks Lee

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hmmm . . . if it isn't your kidney, then maybe it's something else . . . especially if it's strictly positional - only occurring when you lie down. :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its definately in the left kidney area. The doctor checked the muscles and spin and found nothing. Since i felt the discomfort its not getting worse or any better, its the same dull ache i have had for months.
no pain when i'm sitting, walking or any other time except when lying down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.