The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the clinic today thank god they had some lantus samples for me. I hate bein dependent on this stuff.

I was listening to the radio on way home when I heard a song I didn't like. Pour some sugar on me by def leppard. I think they should have a diabetic version. Pour some equal/sweet and low on me. Just a thought, don't worry I have million more thoughts.

I've decided I'm done feeling sorry for myself I will just take it 1 day at a time.

I just want to thank everybody for being so nice

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Good for you! It's not even a month since your dx and already you've left the pity party :) They'll just have to carry on without you.

It's a lot to absorb in a short amount of time, but all we can do is keep moving forward, learning, improving. Sounds like you're doing that.

Reactions: Joshua Shorter

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
That's a great attitude!! We can only fight this battle one meal, test or day at a time. We will lose battles every now and then but it's important to remember the good numbers and forget about the bad ones. We can't do anything about them anyway! Just keep working to get it under control.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts