The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, you're on Death Row, and the warden asks you what you want for your final meal. You can have ANYTHING you want. You're hours away from the chair, so carbs, grains, and sugar be damned!

What's your dream meal? Including dessert! :D

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
A tub of fruit salad - the freshest, sweetest fruit imaginable, of all sorts, sweetness brought out and blended via brandy -

That would be appetizer, dinner and dessert.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ritz crackers with cheese, T-Bone cooked over a cedar campfire, fried potatoes (using bacon grease), fresh corn on the cob, cream puffs. :)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Three cheese lasagna, garlic bread with real butter, cherry cheesecake and fountain cola!

G

·
now that would be too hard for me as I don't have absolute favourites..... but for comfort from childhood... probably a nice lamb roast with plenty of yummy vegies... and I reckon I nice gooey warm choc mud cake with cream would be lovely (or even better... homemade apple pie). hehe.

·
Registered
930 Posts
i would like:
a double whopper with cheese and fries
a two liter of Coke
2 packs of full flavor Camels with lighter! it would be hell to not have a lighter!

:)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now that would be too hard for me as I don't have absolute favourites..... but for comfort from childhood... probably a nice lamb roast with plenty of yummy vegies... and I reckon I nice gooey warm choc mud cake with cream would be lovely (or even better... homemade apple pie). hehe.

I'm the same way - I'm a foodie, so I love everything. What I would do is appeal and get as many stays of execution as possible so I can as many meals as possible! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I would order meat loaf the way my Dad made it on the rare occasions my Mother was ill, mashed potatoes, fresh sweet corn and jelly roll like my Mom made.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I'm the same way - I'm a foodie, so I love everything. :laugh:
The "in" joke at our house is that whatever meal is on our plate in front of us at the moment is our very favorite food! Everlovin' husband will come in, sit down for dinner & say "this is the best I've felt all day!" (an' he's been doin' this all the 26 years I've known him! :D) Didn't take me long to get his number . . . put a plate of food in front of him & he's cured of everything that ever ailed him!! ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would have things that I grew up with... Made by my great aunt and grandma. A big bowl of mashed potatoes with hamburger gravy, homemade rolls, apple dumplings, BBQ pork steak, fried mushrooms...I'm sure there are other things

1 - 12 of 12 Posts