The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for menus for LCHF diet breakfast lunch dinner for 2 weeks or more. A normal breakfast/lunch and dinner not a bunch of ideas of what you can eat for the meals but what to eat per day/meal Where can I find more ideas ?

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hi, I am looking for menus for LCHF diet breakfast lunch dinner for 2 weeks or more. A normal breakfast/lunch and dinner not a bunch of ideas of what you can eat for the meals but what to eat per day/meal Where can I find more ideas ?
You should be able to get ideas from the sticky threads at the Diabetes Forum Lounge . . . three threads: what's for breakfast, lunch and dinner and what we're actually eating for those meals. Don't expect all traditional menus - some of us eat anything that looks good regardless of the time of day. My breakfast/lunch today was a coupla big ribs of celery stuffed with smoked oyster dip (recipe on the Diabetes Recipe board). Yesterday it was eggs benedict, and there's no telling what it might be tomorrow. =)

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I use several online Low Carb/Gluten free sites for a lot of my recipes. Some have menu ideas

Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Home
Healthy Gluten Free Recipes | Elana's Pantry
Comfy Belly

Today for breakfast I had 2 almond flour/blueberry pancakes with 3 pork sausages. For lunch I had 2 WASA crackers with mustard and turkey, pepporoni and muenster cheese. For snack I had some GG brancrips with some yogurt/jalopeno dip. For dinner I had some 3 oz of steak, some spinach, sauteed mushrooms and a few sweet potato fries. For my late night snack I had a Carb Smart Ice Cream Bar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts