The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has happened off and on, but this time it is lasting longer. My legs and feet fall asleep from the knees down. I guess it is because I need to get my bs down. I have walked 20 min. per day on the treadmill the past 4 days and can only sit a short time, then have to pace to try & walk it off. Watched every bite I took today and will continue to do that. Am hoping once my bs is in line, this will stop, it's scary.

O

·
0 Posts
that does sound scary! I hope you are going to get it checked out by your doc? possibly either a circulation or nerve problem happening? Being diabetic we have to be so careful.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The veins on my legs stand out pretty far when this happens. I've been telling my doc about leg problems for yrs, he says I'm light complected, that's why my veins show. Last time he said it was because my veins were removing water from my body. Am hoping once the bs is under control, this leg thing will clear up. If not, I'll try the doc again. I just figured legs falling asleep is a symptom of D, at least it was for my son.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts