The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys! I asked my nurse and doctor, but they just stared at me blankly. I am not pregnant, and my paps are clean. The last three cycles I have ahd have been 54+ days instead of my regular 34 days. What's going on??? I have only been trying to control the diabetes for 1 year now, and when this change occured I can't pin-point any changes in meds just before. I started jenuvia about 3 months before the change, and actose after the change. So I don't see the meds as a factor, does anyone else have this experience??? Is it the diabetes? Or maybe something else.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would need to ask how old are you? If you are in your mid 40's or older, you could be beginning perimenopause, a precursor to menopause.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
enlightenment

I would need to ask how old are you? If you are in your mid 40's or older, you could be beginning perimenopause, a precursor to menopause.
Thank you fo your response. I am only 32 this month...but actually it seams that I have found thereason. It appears that the cause is my enlarged liver. Now we just need to figure out why my liver is enlarged.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts